The Wrist Locks Mini Course really is beneficial … and I hope interesting.
Here’s what you get when you sign up:
- 2 Free Grapple ebooklets (gifts, yet very useful information
- Special Wrist-Locks Tips eBooklet
- 10-part mini wrist locks course (one lesson per day)
- Extra ebooklets (Always about practical self-defense)
- A few videos (Yes, even though I write books, I have included a few video lessons)
If you have a need for practical wrist locks — bodyguard, bouncer in a bar, martial artist, better self-defense technique, able to control the jerks of the world … then sign up now.
Yes, it’s still free.
I look forward to talking to you soon,
PS Do you have any questions about this newsletter or this site? Let’s start an FAQ section….
Q: How much does this cost?
A: The ecourse, newsletter that follows, and the ebooklets are all free. No charge.
Q: What’s the catch?
A: No catch. It really is my mission to help people make their martial arts more practical.
Q: But aren’t you selling something?
A: Sure; I’m a martial-arts author. I have books and ebooks for sale. Some people choose to stick with my free offerings; others like the meatier, paid information.
Q: Are your paid books and ebooks really better?
A: I’d like to think so. You get sequenced photos to follow, edited materials, and a more complete treatment of a single theme. I want my free ebooklets to be useful, but I want my bigger works to be MORE useful.
Q: How do you qualify as an expert author?
A: To read about my qualifications as a martial artist and teacher, check the about Keith page. My qualifications as an author include:
- editor of one of the longest-running martial-arts newsletters online
- author of over a dozen books and ebooks on martial arts
- over 30,000 pages that mention “keith pascal” AND “martial arts” when googled
- hundreds of articles published on some of the major internet article directories